Important COVID-19 Update
At Positive Solutions, the safety and well-being of our clients and staff are our priority. As we know, the easing of border restrictions has resulted in the transmission of COVID-19 in the community. To ensure we keep the risk of COVID-19 transmission within Positive Solutions to a minimum, we request:
- That all clients, staff and visitors wear a mask when visiting Positive Solutions. We request that you supply your own mask.
- Please remember to use the Check-In Tas app on arrival for each visit.
- Please use hand sanitiser regularly and maintain social distancing of 1.5m.
- You will not be able to wait onsite for a family/friend who is attending a session. Where sessions end early we can call to advise.
- We are continuing to operate face to face but if you are available to attend via phone or online please let us know.
- If you are exhibiting any cold or flu like symptoms please do not attend the office. We are able to easily reschedule appointments to phone/online if needed.
We appreciate your cooperation in helping us keep our clients and staff safe during this time.
If you have any concerns or queries please do not hesitate to speak to your counsellor/mediator or to our Administration Team.