Positive Solutions employs staff in a range of fields including counselling, family dispute resolution, mediation as well as in corporate and administrative areas.
We require all staff to have:
- a current Police Clearance; and
- a current Working with Children Check
Positive Solutions counselling staff are required to have:
- a relevant qualification in psychology, social work or counselling;
- a minimum of three years experience;
- accreditation with a professional body and/or Board, or working towards.
Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner qualifications
Family Dispute Resolution Practitioners are required to have:
- Graduate Diploma of Family Dispute Resolution;
- Current registration as a Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner with the Attorney General’s Department; and
- Experience working in a solo mediation model, and the ability to work as a co-mediator.
Current Positions Available
Positive Solutions does not currently have any vacant positions.
If you do want to join us please email a current curriculum vitae and a one page covering letter on what you would be able to bring to Positive Solutions and why you want to work for us.