Positive Solutions employs staff in a range of fields including counselling, family dispute resolution, mediation as well as in corporate and administrative areas.
Counsellor and Family Dispute Resolution qualifications
All Positive Solutions counselling staff are required to have:
- a tertiary degree in psychology, social work, law or counselling;
- a minimum of three years experience;
- accreditation with a professional body and/or Board;
- a current Police Clearance; and
- a current Working with Children Check.
If you do want to join us please email a current curriculum vitae and a one page covering letter on what you would be able to bring to Positive Solutions and why you want to work for us.
Current Positions Available
Positive Solutions does not have any current vacancies. However we are always interested in hearing from people who would like to become part of our team.